Monday, November 14, 2011

Google Translate Beatbox




Ever heard of Google rocking the club? I just tried to test their audio when it highlights a word when I put the cursor to their audio icon. The word says "Beatbox."

I tried to put some English words but Google Translate just read those words so when I tried to play with it writing down non-English words just a random letters it sounds like a real human beatbox.

The first words that I wrote has vowels on it that Google Translate read some of it so I tried to remove those vowel letter and it work!

How it works? just follow the following steps:

1. Go to "Google Translate"
2. Select the language From: German To: Filipino
3. Type these words on the first box: pps tsk psk fkf tsk psk fkf tsk psk fkf tsk psk fkf tsk psk fkf tsk psk fkf kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ps
4. Click the audio icon at the right bottom of the box. (See image at the top)

Note: You can create and discover your own rhyme. Just play with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...