Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Express the Blame





I just watched a very inspirational movie "The Grace Card" and it made my eyes watery. Its a very good choice must watch movies if you are losing hopes or never been get over from some terrific thing. The story plays a two policemen, a white man and a black man, opposite with each other when it comes in some aspects. But when problem comes, they didn't know that God made its purpose and that they didn't see it coming. Bind from guilt and hatred, they renewed themselves through a prayer and worship to Him and He granted and blessed the two.

There is one thing in my mind when I am watching the movie, the thing about my girlfriend. I wrote yesterday about the problem but the problem was happened too long ago. Though, we are trying our best to fix that problem, it seems to be that we are just longing the pain and hopes. She can't get over with it and I am so worried about that. She didn't talk so what do I listen from her? I can just give her advise but same thing always happen.

I know it is inevitable for her, because i know its difficult to accept. Can't forgive herself for those mistakes and that may bear her some negative thoughts. Blaming things up, keep things in regret and never remind for forgiveness. I can understand her for the situation but things might go worse if not threaten early. I am advising her to take some activities that can take away her attention from that problem and I am still advising her to accept the situation and forgive herself.

We might be in our lowest, we might be in our worst;
But don't let the pain bears another pain of yours,
Accept and forgive the things around us and don't ever give up,
For He never given up on us and always carry us with His love

We should accept things and ask for forgiveness. Appreciation of things and forgiveness are from grace and God's grace is the most powerful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...