Friday, May 6, 2011

TIP OF THE ICEBERG

I wonder how it feels like to be in a snow. Maybe it feels so cold as if you are inside a big freezer or cooler, maybe much colder like you are wearing a zero degree clothes and you are just waiting to have a hypothermia. I only saw pictures and videos of snows and ices around the web or a TV but not yet experiencing any of these. Maybe owning just a tip of an iceberg can really make me happy, despite of this tropical country just around the equator, oh really hot just like this summer though I heard from the news yesterday that there were some rain in some areas around our province. I badly want some coolness this summer. Just a tip of an iceberg.

 Temperature is dominating now. People go to beach or some cool places. But I’m lucky I am staying and wasting my time in an air-conditioned place. But I still feel warm so I have to drink some cold water, but it gets warm just a second because of the season. My bottle of cold water slowly sweats itself already. That’s what my time goes, watching a drop of sweat around my bottle, such a waste of time for an employee like me, maybe twelve times it drops some water per minute. I counted it every other time. While staring at the bottle, I just notice the logo of the drinking bottle. I want them. I really want them. A tip of an iceberg.
People walking under the sun with their umbrellas, beautiful colour combinations, just like a rainbow. More sip from my bottle and the water will done. An electric fan may not enough to cool you. A strong wind breeze under a tree is still not enough to cool you. Oh the view may do some coolness, a mountain. I look again to the logo of my drinking water and look back again to the mountain. It looks like a snow mountain. Oh I want some piece of those. Just a tip of an iceberg.

Here goes my imagination. . .I woke up lying in a snow. Without any waste of time, I gladly made some angel silhouette from the snow ground. Getting up from lying, I watched the angel and it flew up in the blue sky. That was the time I notice I was in an island, an island of snow, but it was a small island, rather Iceland because it covered with snows. Ah! A tip of an iceberg. And then, I started to shiver, and feels cold. Somebody calls my name. . .It was a dream! I was just dreaming. And what makes me feel cold is that I was fall asleep at the front of an air conditioner. It really makes me shiver though I felt my dream was all true. It was fun there, in the tip of the iceberg.

The work hours are done. People getting their way home and I was still here standing and waiting for a ride to take me home. All ride was full so it leave me no choice to take sit around those loads. Ah! At last the ride dropped me off near our home. Oh and there is someone waiting for me, and she was my love, my life, my everything. It is just a stolen time so we just take some snacks and she will leave after. So we eat some icebergtogether, a halo-halo. Oh it was a nice time in a tip of an iceberg, with the one you love most. Oh I really love to know that love makes me shiver. I really love the tip of the iceberg.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...